I love doing link ups, but rarely remember to actually do them! This week The Style Hatch is doing a link up of “5 Random Things” so here’s mine with random pictures included…
1. I wish I had more ambition. This might sound ridiculous to some people because they probably think that I have too much ambition, but I feel like I’m kind of a lazy personality.
2. My kids have gone to sleep after midnight every single night this week. They also haven’t been up before 10 am any day either. Our schedule got seriously thrown with dropping Joel off at the airport super late last Saturday, so the kids are just so off. Will we ever recover?
3. I’m always baffled by how rare it is that anyone asks questions while talking face to face. I think the art of conversation has completely disappeared from society, and it makes me sad that we care so little about each other.
4. I’ve been on a “new recipe” roll. Trying new foods, left and right. The joy in this is that you find new things you love. The problem, is that you realize people on food recipe sites have terrible taste. Literally. I can’t believe some of the recipes that have 4 out of 5 stars?! If you have any suggestions as to good healthy recipe site to use, or a food blogger that you love please pass it on!
5. I still love Dr Pepper. I try not to. I love my healthy gluten free, dairy free, lifestyle, but I still love Dr Pepper. I love it. I love it. I love it.
Don’t forget to leave me your recipe suggestions below, or your 5 random things!