There’s never any pretty way to throw all the “life happenings” into one post, but I thought it was time for an update on all the items of business we usually discuss so here we go…
1. Obviously Dean is all I think about. I stalk my sister’s instagram feed, wait for texts with new pictures of him, and count down the days until I see him again. Ruby & Quin were little angels when I watched them after he was born. Ruby couldn’t get enough “snuggles” and didn’t want me to leave just so we could snuggle more. I wanted to steal her and bring her home with me!
2. Never really got anything conclusive from the doctors about all my sickness stuff. They couldn’t figure out what was wrong and sort just dropped me. The only decent doctor I saw the whole time was the allergist who decided to try to fix me and got me tested for a million different things and guess what?! Yes, I do have asthma! Yes, I’m allergic to everything! Yes, she scared me half to death with her, “You better carry and inhaler and epi-pen everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE. Not to scare you, but I’m trying to scare you.”
3. Keep praying for my dad! He is doing “better” in one sense, but overall it’s not good. He has still not fused and the pain is a daily problem. He will be seeing more specialist to manage the pain, which is always in itself annoying to have appointment after appointment with no true resolve.
4. I can’t even begin to explain how grateful I am to have a small, but significant break from weddings. Nothing has been sweeter then being with my children all the time, all the time, all the time. I am still definitely working but it’s all at home and I do love what I do so it’s always a privilege in that sense. I feel so refreshed though and ready for the rush that will hit soon!
5. So excited about some conferences coming up and working with some amazing companies too. I’ll try to post as I go and keep you all in the loop, but who am I kidding?! I’m the worst blogger EVER! Following me on instagram (@houseoflovelock) is really the best way to keep up to date.