1. It’s 1:40 am. I just finished my work for the day. So I will start out tomorrow a bit ahead on work, and a ton behind on sleep. Literally, “You win some, you lose some.”
2. I dyed my hair. It was super impulsive, because I didn’t have time to make/attend an appointment, so I bought a box. My sister, the hair dresser, Katie would killll me. (Not really, but it’s a better story, so pretend.)
3. One of Cruz’s Christmas presents showed up today and for lack of a better word it “sucks.” Now I can either chance something else online or be mauled at the mall. I seriously almost got run down by a 10 year old last week.
4. We’ve lived in this house for 6 months and I still have boxes in the office I have no intention of ever organizing.
5. I feel like Ever needs this dress. Or something.
*In an attempt to find a random picture for this random post, I came across this thrilling image and decided that you could not get anymore random. My husband is going to flip. You’re welcome. Oh, and linking up here!